When you’re ready to get your project started, please follow the below steps:
- Please download both the Custom Order and Risk & Liability Release Waiver form below. Please make sure that BOTH are filled out completely, accurately and signed. If you are sending stripped parts, please annotate everything that is being sent. If it is not annotated on the Order Form, we cannot be responsible for them. If you are sending a complete firearm, you will incur an additional disassembly/reassembly fee, as noted on the Order Form.
- Please be SPECIFIC on the Order Form and include reference pictures, if applicable. The more references you have, the easier it will be for us to complete and meet your intentions.
- If you’re an unlicensed individual (non-FFL), please make sure that you include a photocopy of your Drivers License.
- If you’re sending from a FFL, please include a copy of your FFL.
- If you’re an individual and sending a pistol, you MUST use a Contract Carrier (UPS, FEDEX) and send it 2nd Day Air.
- If you’re an individual sending a long gun, you may use USPS, UPS or FEDEX (We recommend USPS).
- If you’re a FFL, you may send how you prefer.
- Load the shipping box up with your parts, your Drivers License or FFL, the completed Order Form and the Risk & Liability Release Waiver. Please make sure your parts are properly packaged, as we are not responsible for damage incurred when shipped TO us.
- Send your package to:
KAE Custom Coatings
25402 E 103rd St
Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
Once we get your project in, it will be logged in and put in the pipeline to have a kick ass coating applied.
Payment is required when your project is completed. This will allow for return shipping and insurance (if applicable).
For payment; we will send you an invoice to pay, you can pay over the phone, or cahiers check.